how to change text in admin panel for newly added content in menu

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 Jahre weitere
hi all,

am working with rtl for arabic i have done converting all text to arabic but contents like about us,home page,products in menu have no effect.....NOte:i changed the contents from home page to home in menu and new products to prodcuts @T("products") except this content all have effect on conversion.....pleas tell me how to change this content am i going wrong by just adding a code like this

@Html.Action("WidgetsByZone", "Widget", new { widgetZone = Nop.Core.Domain.Cms.WidgetZone.HeaderMenu })

// i added this code after the widget....??is that right  
    <li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Topic", new { SystemName = "aboutus" })">@T("About Us")</a></li>

to add a new content in menu.....???

if am right then y the change is not happened to the contents i changed manually in the @T("home")

and to the additional code i added for about us  .....what i should do to change the contents ............its working fine for english but if i change to other language like arabic no changes for the edited content y????
12 Jahre weitere
Thammu wrote:
hi all,

am working with rtl for arabic i have done converting all text to arabic but contents like about us,home page,products in menu have no effect.....NOte:i changed the contents from home page to home in menu and new products to prodcuts @T("products") except this content all have effect on conversion.....pleas tell me how to change this content am i going wrong by just adding a code like this

@Html.Action("WidgetsByZone", "Widget", new { widgetZone = Nop.Core.Domain.Cms.WidgetZone.HeaderMenu })

// i added this code after the widget....??is that right  
    <li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Topic", new { SystemName = "aboutus" })">@T("About Us")</a></li>

to add a new content in menu.....???

if am right then y the change is not happened to the contents i changed manually in the @T("home")

and to the additional code i added for about us  .....what i should do to change the contents ............its working fine for english but if i change to other language like arabic no changes for the edited content y????

Hi Thammu,

You have a space between "About" and "Us" for the resource key. Change @T("About Us") to @T("AboutUs").
12 Jahre weitere
yes it works thanks.......
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.