Error sending wish list

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 Jahre weitere
When I try to send my wish list to friend I get this error message
"
Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.

Source Error:

Line 17:             else
Line 18:             {
Line 19:                 @string.Format(T("Wishlist.WishlistOf").Text, Model.CustomerFullname);
Line 20:             }
Line 21:         </h1>

Source File: \\PATH\Views\ShoppingCart\Wishlist.cshtml    Line: 19
"

I have changed the path.
12 Jahre weitere
Check the value of the locale string resource named: Wishlist.WishlistOf

You can edit locale string resources via Admin > Configuration > Languages > click "View string resources". To find text or a specific resource (by name), you can apply a filter via the funnel icon in the "Value" or "Resource name" column headers.

If you are using a translation, check that language first. Based on the error, you may have an incorrect or extra format item in the value of the string.

For English, the default value is:
Wishlist of {0}

You may have something like:
Wishlist of {1}
or
Wishlist of {0} {1}

Ensure that {0} is the only format item in the string's value.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.