Very slow admin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 Jahre weitere
Hi All,

My site is pretty quick on the front end, however the admin side of things it's very slow, sometimes even times out.

I've checked my sql log and this query is highlighted as being extensive and executing 60 times per minute!

delete [dbo].[Customer]
where ([Id] = @0)

Does anyone know where this is? I'm guessing it must be a sched task or something triggered in the admin to delete guests or something.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Dave
12 Jahre weitere
inspired wrote:
Hi All,

My site is pretty quick on the front end, however the admin side of things it's very slow, sometimes even times out.

I've checked my sql log and this query is highlighted as being extensive and executing 60 times per minute!

delete [dbo].[Customer]
where ([Id] = @0)

Does anyone know where this is? I'm guessing it must be a sched task or something triggered in the admin to delete guests or something.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Dave

Hi Dave:
Check: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/14824/has-the-guest-user-issue-been-addressed-in-the-new-24.aspx
12 Jahre weitere
Thanks for that Eduardo,

I've already tried that (changed to 14400 seconds) but that SQL query is still appearing!

Any ideas?

Thanks again,

Dave
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.