Paid Membership

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 Jahre weitere
I am new to nopCommerce but I recently installed v2.5 into one of shared server and surprised at lots of features it supports.

For me, I want to use NC for my 'paid-membership' based website, in which there are certain pages or contents only accessible for certain members paid membership monthly or yearly or as one-time payment.

I know there are features like role, recurring payment,... in v2.5  but I think they are not enough to use for a paid-membership website. And also I heard this feature was in the road map of 1 or 2 years ago.

Can you give some ideas or updates for this?

And also if it is not available in the current version, it can be an item to be developed as a module? Because we are willing to invest for that.

Thank you in advance.
11 Jahre weitere
lifeparticle wrote:
I am new to nopCommerce but I recently installed v2.5 into one of shared server and surprised at lots of features it supports.

For me, I want to use NC for my 'paid-membership' based website, in which there are certain pages or contents only accessible for certain members paid membership monthly or yearly or as one-time payment.

I know there are features like role, recurring payment,... in v2.5  but I think they are not enough to use for a paid-membership website. And also I heard this feature was in the road map of 1 or 2 years ago.

Can you give some ideas or updates for this?

And also if it is not available in the current version, it can be an item to be developed as a module? Because we are willing to invest for that.

Thank you in advance.

Check/vote for this work item
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.