Is it possible that one of the Nop Development team can put togther a basic plugin walk through. I am struggling to get a plug in to work I keep getting the following:

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The view 'Nop.Plugin.Misc.CustomePayment.View.CustomePayment.Configure' or its master was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations. The following locations were searched:
~/Themes/Lucid/Views/CustomePayment/Nop.Plugin.Misc.CustomePayment.View.CustomePayment.Configure.cshtml
~/Themes/Lucid/Views/CustomePayment/Nop.Plugin.Misc.CustomePayment.View.CustomePayment.Configure.vbhtml
~/Themes/Lucid/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Misc.CustomePayment.View.CustomePayment.Configure.cshtml
~/Themes/Lucid/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Misc.CustomePayment.View.CustomePayment.Configure.vbhtml
~/Views/CustomePayment/Nop.Plugin.Misc.CustomePayment.View.CustomePayment.Configure.cshtml
~/Views/CustomePayment/Nop.Plugin.Misc.CustomePayment.View.CustomePayment.Configure.vbhtml
~/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Misc.CustomePayment.View.CustomePayment.Configure.cshtml
~/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Misc.CustomePayment.View.CustomePayment.Configure.vbhtml
~/Administration/Views/CustomePayment/Nop.Plugin.Misc.CustomePayment.View.CustomePayment.Configure.cshtml
~/Administration/Views/CustomePayment/Nop.Plugin.Misc.CustomePayment.View.CustomePayment.Configure.vbhtml
~/Administration/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Misc.CustomePayment.View.CustomePayment.Configure.cshtml
~/Administration/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Misc.CustomePayment.View.CustomePayment.Configure.vbhtml

I have checked all the references, compaired the routing provider to another plugin made sure controls, views and models are correct but I still get the error ut can't find the control.

I am new to C# and MVC.

The documentation on the site to create plugin looks like it is making the assumption that the person is upto speed with MVC, this is the first time I have used MVC for a project. I need to figer out how to create a plugin because I actual need to create 1 plugin and 2 wigits. but if I can't get to the bottom of what up with my plugin I am a little screwed....

and help of suggestions would be helpful or a walk through would be greatly received.

Thanks.