How can I enable file uploading in the WYSIWYG editor for product descriptions?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 Jahre weitere
Hi,
Does anybody know how I can I enable file uploading in the WYSIWYG editor for product descriptions? Is there a button that's perhaps disabled by default (as I think the TinyMCE editor supports it).  I need to link to external files from the product description.

Many thanks,
Nick
11 Jahre weitere
I believe that file manager is not free, so it cannot be included in nopcommerce.

http://www.tinymce.com/enterprise/mcimagemanager_buy.php
11 Jahre weitere
tinymce in nop allows image, media upload. what kind of filetypes would you like to upload ?
11 Jahre weitere
Mainly PDF files of product specifications and brochures.

I was intending to hijack the download free sample function, but this requires the product to be marked as a downloadable item, which it isn't.
11 Jahre weitere
filemanager is one of the basic features that nop lacks.

in your case, you can develop your own one that can store any type of files (yeah modify domain, service, data, admin).
with limited time, your best bet is upload all pdf files through FTP service and link file names to your page.

for localization, try to put filenames to the language resources.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.