Use a flash based item configurator within nopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 Jahre weitere
Hi,

as I just start two days ago with my project I hope somebody of you can help me in advance to avoid many mistakes ...
We'll offer also some items that can be custemized by the user e.g. print your own logo on T-Shirt.
For this we already have a Flash App that need to be included in nopCommerce.
That's possible at all I found in this thread with a great demo.

So as it's only a demo and no sample code included maybe you can give me some hints to create something like this?
For future compatibility is it a good idea to create a PlugIn and use a service to let Flash comunicate with the db and vice versa?
This is the only sample I found at my search for maybe other samples are also available?

Thanks

Andre
11 Jahre weitere
Really nobody who can give me some hints for?
As already somebody have a solution for I think is not impossible ...
11 Jahre weitere
Hi andre,

Don't take it personally if no one answers your post. Some may just not know how to answer you or know how to do what you are asking.

It is always best to create a plugin for nopCommerce unless absolutely necessary. I would suggest to private message the author of that thread you posted. The site is quite awesome and a very good example of how nopCommerce is customizable. Good luck!
11 Jahre weitere
Thanks for the hint ...
Yes I also thought about a PM but someday somebody else may look for a simular solution so I like public posts (and answers for sure :) )

However I'll give a try and will also have a look for PlugIn development ...

Thanks for your support.

Andre
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.