Export products

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 Jahre weitere
temporarysen wrote:
Hello,

Is there an option to export a file that includes ONLY:
1. Name of the product.
2. SKU of the product.
3. A picture (main) of the product.
4. The Short description of the product.

How to get rid of the other columns??

Thank you

Hello. Minimum in nopCommerce 4.00 for products you can export such fields as Name, ShortDescription, FullDescription, SKU, IsShipEnabled, IsTaxExempt, TaxCategory, ManageInventoryMethod, StockQuantity, Price, Categories, Picture1, Picture2, Picture3. To do this, you need to switch to Basic mode. To further restrict the column list, you will need to make changes to the code.
3 Jahre weitere
during the export, all fields are exported to excel format. Once I open the excel file, the attribute shows in the middle of sheet and make it way more difficult to upload multiple data in one go. This process suppose to make our work easy as it did in previous versions.

any solution guy so I can upload multiple data with out this attribute segment.

3 Jahre weitere
If you dont need to import the attributes you can just delete those rows
3 Jahre weitere
Yidna wrote:
If you dont need to import the attributes you can just delete those rows

I think of that for first, but attributes like weight is compulsory with grocery product and size attribute is for t-Shirt.

any other idea what uploading multiple data ?
unable to go for paid plugins right is the starting of project.
3 Jahre weitere
dharmsurya wrote:
...uploading multiple data ...

Please clarify "uploading".  Do you mean "updating"?  (To change values in the sheet)
3 Jahre weitere
New York wrote:
...uploading multiple data ...
Please clarify "uploading".  Do you mean "updating"?  (To change values in the sheet)

I mean to ad new products. Updating the existing data is not such a great worry as creating the new one coz the sheet is quite complex now with attributes.
3 Jahre weitere
Doing it less 'complex' would require customization, or maybe nopAdmin can do it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.