First Data Global Gateway

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 Jahre weitere
>> Am I to understand that you have succeeded with 1.9 code?

On my local machine, yes.
The real test is when I get it on Arvixes' servers tomorrow and try some credit cards.
12 Jahre weitere
Ok, using nopcommerce 1.8 (know it is an older version, but the only one that seems to half way work with firstdata) and having trouble installing it with first data v1.8.  I am getting it to compile with out errors, and added it into nopcommerce.  The problem is that I am getting a black configuration tab.  

I have checked all references and have made sure they are pointing to the correct place.  I believe the problem is in the

Configuration template path: Payment\FirstData\ConfigurePaymentMethod.ascx  
User template path:~\Templates\Payment\FirstData\PaymentModule.ascx
Class name:NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Payment.Methods.FirstData.FirstDataPaymentProcessor, Nop.Payment.FirstData

The other setting that were automatically set are

Supports capture:   No
Supports refund:   Yes
Supports partial refund:   No
Supports void:   Yes
Supports recurring payments:   Automatic

If I got through the act of purchasing, the only error I get is "Client certificate file path has not been specified." which is not much help.

Any help would be appreicated
12 Jahre weitere
carbonbaseunit wrote:
Ok, using nopcommerce 1.8 (know it is an older version, but the only one that seems to half way work with firstdata) and having trouble installing it with first data v1.8.  I am getting it to compile with out errors, and added it into nopcommerce.  The problem is that I am getting a black configuration tab.  

I have checked all references and have made sure they are pointing to the correct place.  I believe the problem is in the

Configuration template path: Payment\FirstData\ConfigurePaymentMethod.ascx  
User template path:~\Templates\Payment\FirstData\PaymentModule.ascx
Class name:NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Payment.Methods.FirstData.FirstDataPaymentProcessor, Nop.Payment.FirstData

The other setting that were automatically set are

Supports capture:   No
Supports refund:   Yes
Supports partial refund:   No
Supports void:   Yes
Supports recurring payments:   Automatic

If I got through the act of purchasing, the only error I get is "Client certificate file path has not been specified." which is not much help.

Any help would be appreicated
12 Jahre weitere
I gave up getting this thing to work and I wasted a lot of time on it.
I'm just going to us Authorize.net instead.

I was using version 1.9 so maybe that was the problem.

If you follow all the steps in some of these previous posts, you should be able
to get the Confiuguration tab to show.
Mime wasn't showing, then I carefully followed the steps they said and got it to appear.
12 Jahre weitere
Got it,  the problem was with VD2010.  During the build process it was not including the Bin dir for some reason.
12 Jahre weitere
Does anyone have a working plug-in for using nopCommerce 2.3 with First Data for payment? Commercial plug-in would be ok here!

Thanks
12 Jahre weitere
I have just downloaded 2.4 and installed onto a MS Windows 2008 R2 Server (64 bit).  I am using MS SQL Server 2008 R2 which currently resides on the same box.  I am not going through a hosting company and have complete control over the server and network.  This is my first experience with any shopping cart software.  I have been coding in various object oriented languages for about 5 years.  I am developing this in Visual Studio 2010.

My client is wanting me to develop a shopping cart website to be used with the FirstData Global Gateway.  Some questions:

1. Does anyone have something that will work with FirstData Global Gateway and NopCommerce 2.4?
2. If I have to develop this on my own, is there a good example of code that interfaces with a different payment gateway that can be used as a model?
3. If I have to develop this on my own is anyone interested in helping me?
4. Has anyone attempted to develop this?  If so can you share your experiences?

After reading through this post, I'm assuming this hasn't been completed.  The documentation for the API seems pretty comprehensive:

http://www.firstdata.com/downloads/marketing-merchant/fdgg-web-service-api.pdf

I guess if I don't hear anything in the next week, I will begin development and anyone who is interested can join.  Also, if I begin developing this, I will be starting a new topic as this one seems unproductive.

Thanks,
Jonathan
11 Jahre weitere
...has anyone been succesful with this other than these guys:
http://nopcommercetemplate.com/nopCommerce-firstdata.aspx

They want too much money for my budget... $350
11 Jahre weitere
a.m. wrote:
Modules are available here (1.80) and here (1.60)

Links are not working.
11 Jahre weitere
a.m. wrote:
Modules are available here (1.80) and here (1.60)

Links are not working.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.