Diffrent Payment Settings based on affiliates.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 Jahre weitere
I want to use different AuthorizeNet accounts in my webstore.

How would I be able to pass "AuthorizeNet authorizeNetPaymentSettings" through the CheckoutController
at the checkout process?

I don't have default AuthorizeNetPaymentSettings, the setting values are based on the .
So I need to be able to pass the setting values based of affiliate Ids.

public PaymentAuthorizeNetController(ISettingService settingService,
            ILocalizationService localizationService, AuthorizeNetPaymentSettings authorizeNetPaymentSettings)
        {
            this._settingService = settingService;
            this._localizationService = localizationService;
            this._authorizeNetPaymentSettings = authorizeNetPaymentSettings;
        }

How to ignore PaymentAuthorizeNetController initialization beased on default setting values?
11 Jahre weitere
The PaymentAuthorizeNetController is used during Admin configuration.  You need to modify :
\src\Plugins\Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet\AuthorizeNetPaymentProcessor.cs

If you can, I think it's better to handle the lookup of Affiliate related info in the above.
It already has example of how to access the customer
   var customer = _customerService.GetCustomerById(processPaymentRequest.CustomerId);
and the customer has the needed AffiliateId
You just need to create a "service" in that plugin that can lookup the needed transaction ids
11 Jahre weitere
I don't want to touch any of the codes or any classes of payment plugins.
The only thing that I want to do is just passing the AuthorizeNetPaymentSettings  from the CheckoutController to the PaymentAuthorizeNetController.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.