Category visibility problem

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 Jahre weitere
Hello, I need some help in dealing with category visibility problem.
I did not put this topic to the bug folder because I don't see a way of reproducing it.

I have a structure of categories and subcategories and there is a kind of bug inside one of my 2nd level categories (let's call it "Terminals").
Several products are linked to the "Terminals", but I cannot see any of them in category's "Products" tab (in admin mode).
I was not bothered till upgrading to 2.80 because my clients saw the "Terminals" with all its products regardless of that admin mode bug.
Now my situation got worse because my store jumps to the main page right after clicking "Terminals" at the catalog when in client mode.

Category "Terminals" is published and it has not "deleted" mark on it. It has some published products with published variants (without deletion mark).

Al other categories work correctly in both admin and client modes.
11 Jahre weitere
Sanity check: veryfy that thos terminals/products are not subject to ACL (in their respective ACL tab)
11 Jahre weitere
eadameg wrote:
Sanity check: veryfy that thos terminals/products are not subject to ACL (in their respective ACL tab)

Thank you, Eduardo!
I have no categories or products which are subjects to ACL...
11 Jahre weitere
So, I checked "Subject to ACL" setting for my "Terminals" category, then I checked all the roles and I got the positive result, clients have access to my category and its contents.
But still I cannot see my category products in admin mode.
And I don't get why all other categories work correctly.
"Subject to ACL" is turned off (by default) all over my products and categories.

So I can't predict when and where this 'feature' goes off again...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.