regarding cloud zoom

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 Jahre weitere
i tried installing the trial version of noptemplate cloud zoom. but it dosnt seem to work.It still shows the same onclick zoom and that too only on the other images of the product,not on the main bigger image.But now the onclick zoom is shown in a black screen with no close button and left and right button..if i try to access the plugins-> settings it says it cannot redirect to the page..why is this?
11 Jahre weitere
nirmaljoseph wrote:
i tried installing the trial version of noptemplate cloud zoom. but it dosnt seem to work.It still shows the same onclick zoom and that too only on the other images of the product,not on the main bigger image.But now the onclick zoom is shown in a black screen with no close button and left and right button..if i try to access the plugins-> settings it says it cannot redirect to the page..why is this?

Hi nirmaljoseph,

It would be best to post any questions regarding Nop-Templates.com products in the Nop-Templates.com Forum, so that our support guys can advice you on time.

It seems like you either have not installed the plugin or you haven't integrated the plugin correctly and that's why the default zoom is shown.
Please follow the integration instructions of the plugin from the online documentation.

Which version of nopCommerce and the Nop Cloud Zoom do you use?

Thanks!
11 Jahre weitere
nopcommerce 2.65 and nopzoom 2.65
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.