How to rewrite _ProductBox.cshtml from a plugin side

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 Jahre weitere
Hello,
I want to rewrite _ProductBox.cshtml view (add some more functionality: shipping info, specifications..).
I implemented this functionality as a plugin, but I don't know how to rewrite it.

Please post some example of code.

Thanks for help.
11 Jahre weitere
Can somebody help please?

Thanks
11 Jahre weitere
You should be able to drop a copy of any .cshtml file into your theme folder (Views subfolder) and nop will pick it up from there rather than the default one.
11 Jahre weitere
Hello

I know, if I move a view into a theme it'll use view from the theme, but I wanted rewrite a view from a plugin because I added additional functionality and I don't to change a source, it must work through plugin.

Thank you for help
11 Jahre weitere
alexus wrote:
Hello

I know, if I move a view into a theme it'll use view from the theme, but I wanted rewrite a view from a plugin because I added additional functionality and I don't to change a source, it must work through plugin.

Thank you for help

So if your plugin writes it's own copy of the view into the theme will that not achieve exactly what you want?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.