Server Error in '/' Application.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 Jahre weitere
Ok so essentially your error is (for the purposes of search on the forum picking it up) -

A route named 'HomePage' is already in the route collection. Route names must be unique.
Parameter name: name

The original error pasted and some by others are generic errors. They may be completely unrelated. You would need to turn on detailed errors to see what the application is really complaining about.

I did search for this error and there is a lot of people across different applications that have had this error. If it returns, I'll contact nopcommerce in hopes of getting more insight into the issue.

Here is my response to the ticket as a resolution to other people who may be having this issue. I would be very shocked if this was a hosting environment issue so chances are others are experiencing this at other hosts as well. Since this is a 2012 server with the latest everything, it might not be an apparent bug since most people are most likely not running in this environment -

Hello,

I did quite a some research on this. It does appear to be related to either -

1) App pool recycles and reloads the dlls but the old dll information stays in the memory for whatever reason and it has redundant directives
2) The dll files inside your bin folder were not the default nopcommerce dll files

what I did:

I shut down the site. Renamed your bin folder to bin.bak and restored the bin folder from the vanilla nopcommerce 2.8 you had in your web space. I'll monitor your site and this ticket to see when and (hopefully) why it fails if it fails again.
11 Jahre weitere
Hepil wrote:
Hi, I'm french and I've just install the last version of this site.
In VS2012 on my desktop (Windows Seven pro), as expected in installation process, with a server for SQL database (2008 R2), the build is right but then the run failed :

Server Error in '/' Application.
Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Une erreur s'est produite lors du chargement d'un fichier de configuration : Failed to start monitoring changes to 'X:\eCommerce\nopCommerce_2.80_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web' because the network BIOS command limit has been reached. For more information on this error, please refer to Microsoft knowledge base article 810886. Hosting on a UNC share is not supported for the Windows XP Platform.

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: X:\eCommerce\nopCommerce_2.80_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\web.config    Line: 0

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.18034

What could I do to fiw this issue please?

This Soltion in DOt.Net has been choise in order to avoid php solution.
I've still 48 hours to install and exhibit this projet to my partners
I've already buy a new server with windows 2008 R2 and SQL server 2008 R2, just for that solution :(
Could you help me please or just steer on a right way to go ahead ?

I don't think this has anything to do with the OP's initial post by the way.
10 Jahre weitere
Thanks for all the help but I gave up on the 2.8 made a 3.0 site and found a way to transfer all my products, started from scratch.
Thanks for all the help,
Josh
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.