Dinner event tickets & variant attributes based on quantity?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 Jahre weitere
Hello,

I am relatively new to nopCommerce and am trying to add a product to a store that would be for dinner reservations. I want to allow the customer to buy up to 10 tickets which I know how to do but for each ticket I want to have the customer fill out certain criteria such as Name, Guest of, and which dinner option (chicken, steak, etc..) they would like. I can do this if the guest only orders one ticket at a time, I was just wondering if there is a way for them to fill out all the information for all the tickets they would like to purchase at once. Has anyone ever done something similar to this or have any advice on how to do this?
11 Jahre weitere
danmeyer wrote:
Hello,

I am relatively new to nopCommerce and am trying to add a product to a store that would be for dinner reservations. I want to allow the customer to buy up to 10 tickets which I know how to do but for each ticket I want to have the customer fill out certain criteria such as Name, Guest of, and which dinner option (chicken, steak, etc..) they would like. I can do this if the guest only orders one ticket at a time, I was just wondering if there is a way for them to fill out all the information for all the tickets they would like to purchase at once. Has anyone ever done something similar to this or have any advice on how to do this?

Attributes are not based on quantity.

For this you can use product variant attributes with Control type=single/multiline text boxes. Check example here and here.
You could have for example:
- 2 attributes: One attribute for guest names and another for their preferences both separated in lines.
- or 10 attributes, each for the name and preferences
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.