Product with price on home page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 Jahre weitere
by clicking show on home page the product displays on the home page.
I would like the product to display with some discription and price.

For example like on http://www.just4laptops.co.uk/  

Is this configurable?  If so how?

Howard
14 Jahre weitere
It requires some customization. Look at NopCommerceStore\Modules\HomePageProducts.ascx control
14 Jahre weitere
How to do that? I searched everywhere but Its not showing Price & other details.

Here is what I did to show short description:

Added this line in HomePageProducts.ascx.cs

lShortDescription.Text = product.ShortDescription;

Added this line in HomePageProducts.ascx

<asp:Literal runat="server" ID="lShortDescription"></asp:Literal>

----------------
It didnt give any error but is not showing Short Description :(
14 Jahre weitere
You are binding a collection so not sure where you are setting product.[property name] but it would be easier to use the Eval("PropertyName") syntax inside your data list template.

That said, it would be much easier if you just looked at the Category product templates (e.g. Templates/Categories/ProductsInGrid.ascx) and used the ProductBox controls.

This will save you a lot of time and will allow you to reuse the styles you have set on category/manufacturer pages.

HTH

Ben
14 Jahre weitere
Thanks Ben,

Can you also tell me how to add Hyperlink for "View Detail"
I tried Eval("ProductURL") and also tried the View Detail Button from modules/ProductBox1.ascs but it didnt work :(
13 Jahre weitere
Is there any simple method to do the same? Can I Just copy paste the code from category page in the home page with all details shown on home page also ?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.