USPS API

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 Jahre weitere
Using NOP 2.80. Windows 7 dev PC, Windows NT Server on shared hosting (Winhost).

Yesterday, my store was working perfectly. Now today I am getting this error on checkout:
Warning  
The log entry message.Short message:  The remote name could not be resolved: 'production.shippingapis.com'  
The details for the log entry.Full message:  System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'production.shippingapis.com' at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context) at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream() at Nop.Plugin.Shipping.USPS.USPSComputationMethod.DoRequest(String url, String requestString) at Nop.Plugin.Shipping.USPS.USPSComputationMethod.GetShippingOptions(GetShippingOptionRequest getShippingOptionRequest) at Nop.Services.Shipping.ShippingService.GetShippingOptions(IList`1 cart, Address shippingAddress, String allowedShippingRateComputationMethodSystemName) at Nop.Web.Controllers.CheckoutController.PrepareShippingMethodModel(IList`1 cart) at Nop.Web.Controllers.CheckoutController.OpcSaveShipping(FormCollection form)  

https://www.stitch-niche.com/checkout/opcsaveshipping/  
The referrer URL.Referrer URL:  /onepagecheckout  

I changed nothing. No settings. I did not find problems with the API addressed at USPS. Am I missing something?

Phil
10 Jahre weitere
Oh, and yes I reloaded my list of plugins. I un-installed the USPS program and re-installed it and re-configured using all the same things.
10 Jahre weitere
Everything is ok now. Deleted the folder /plugins/shipping.usps and reloaded it from backup. I had also unchecked the box in localization for (SEO friendly)SEO friendly URLs with multiple languages enabled. Problem solved.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.