How to tell if JS or Jquery files are being loaded

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 Jahre weitere
I am running Nop 3.0 and I noticed that I did not see any javascript or jquery files in the source code when I did a view source in the browser...

I recently added some Nop-Templates plugins to my site and prior to that I do believe I had seen the js files being listed. What is being shown is a single script file from a bundles folder that does not exist, so I am assuming that all the scripts are being combined into a single files...the files are being listed as this

<script src="/csp-new/bundles/scripts/tkpm-gez5hlxvwum24gu0n2sx5s8b9gqopmkhhyhdyk1.js?v=c-X512Lv2vsbgomnjM8JAm8VgWyXVCDwARXtYe-i6ZA1"></script>

and in the view source I have this...

<head>
    <title>Your store</title>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8" />
    <meta name="description" content="" />
    <meta name="keywords" content="" />
    <meta name="generator" content="nopCommerce" />

<link href="/csp-new/Themes/CSP/Content/styles.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/csp-new/Content/jquery-ui-themes/smoothness/jquery-ui-1.10.0.custom.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/csp-new/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu/Themes/CSP/Content/MegaMenu.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/csp-new/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders/Styles/nivo/nivo-slider.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/csp-new/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders/Themes/DefaultClean/Content/nivo/nivo.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/csp-new/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.InstantSearch/Themes/DefaultClean/Content/InstantSearch.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/csp-new/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart/Styles/common.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/csp-new/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart/Themes/DefaultClean/Content/ajaxCart.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/csp-new/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons/Styles/styles.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/csp-new/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView/Styles/common.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/csp-new/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView/Themes/DefaultClean/Content/QuickView.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/csp-new/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView/Styles/cloud-zoom.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/csp-new/Content/fancybox/jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/csp-new/Content/fileuploader/fileuploader.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

<script src="/csp-new/bundles/scripts/tkpm-gez5hlxvwum24gu0n2sx5s8b9gqopmkhhyhdyk1.js?v=c-X512Lv2vsbgomnjM8JAm8VgWyXVCDwARXtYe-i6ZA1"></script>

<link rel="shortcut icon" href="http://localhost/csp-new/favicon.ico" />

<!--Powered by nopCommerce - https://www.nopcommerce.com-->
    <!--Copyright (c) 2008-2013-->
</head>

In the actual code in the _Root.Head.cshtml file it is actually listed like this...

Html.AppendCssFileParts("~/Content/jquery-ui-themes/smoothness/jquery-ui-1.10.0.custom.min.css");

Html.AppendScriptParts("~/Scripts/public.ajaxcart.js");
    Html.AppendScriptParts("~/Scripts/public.common.js");
    Html.AppendScriptParts("~/Scripts/jquery-ui-1.10.0.min.js");
    Html.AppendScriptParts("~/Scripts/jquery.validate.unobtrusive.min.js");
    Html.AppendScriptParts("~/Scripts/jquery.validate.min.js");
    Html.AppendScriptParts("~/Scripts/jquery.unobtrusive-ajax.min.js");
    Html.AppendScriptParts("~/Scripts/jquery-1.7.1.min.js");
    Html.AddScriptParts("~/Scripts/jquery.imghover-1.1rc");

Thanks!
10 Jahre weitere
Pdesignz wrote:
I am running Nop 3.0 and I noticed that I did not see any javascript or jquery files in the source code when I did a view source in the browser...

I recently added some Nop-Templates plugins to my site and prior to that I do believe I had seen the js files being listed. What is being shown is a single script file from a bundles folder that does not exist, so I am assuming that all the scripts are being combined into a single files...the files are being listed as this

and in the view source I have this...

<head>
    <title>Your store</title>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8" />
    <meta name="description" content="" />
    <meta name="keywords" content="" />
    <meta name="generator" content="nopCommerce" />

<link href="/csp-new/Themes/CSP/Content/styles.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/csp-new/Content/jquery-ui-themes/smoothness/jquery-ui-1.10.0.custom.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/csp-new/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu/Themes/CSP/Content/MegaMenu.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/csp-new/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders/Styles/nivo/nivo-slider.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/csp-new/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders/Themes/DefaultClean/Content/nivo/nivo.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/csp-new/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.InstantSearch/Themes/DefaultClean/Content/InstantSearch.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/csp-new/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart/Styles/common.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/csp-new/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart/Themes/DefaultClean/Content/ajaxCart.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/csp-new/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons/Styles/styles.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/csp-new/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView/Styles/common.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/csp-new/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView/Themes/DefaultClean/Content/QuickView.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/csp-new/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView/Styles/cloud-zoom.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/csp-new/Content/fancybox/jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/csp-new/Content/fileuploader/fileuploader.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

<link rel="shortcut icon" href="http://localhost/csp-new/favicon.ico" />

<!--Powered by nopCommerce - https://www.nopcommerce.com-->
    <!--Copyright (c) 2008-2013-->
</head>

In the actual code in the _Root.Head.cshtml file it is actually listed like this...

Html.AppendCssFileParts("~/Content/jquery-ui-themes/smoothness/jquery-ui-1.10.0.custom.min.css");

Html.AppendScriptParts("~/Scripts/public.ajaxcart.js");
    Html.AppendScriptParts("~/Scripts/public.common.js");
    Html.AppendScriptParts("~/Scripts/jquery-ui-1.10.0.min.js");
    Html.AppendScriptParts("~/Scripts/jquery.validate.unobtrusive.min.js");
    Html.AppendScriptParts("~/Scripts/jquery.validate.min.js");
    Html.AppendScriptParts("~/Scripts/jquery.unobtrusive-ajax.min.js");
    Html.AppendScriptParts("~/Scripts/jquery-1.7.1.min.js");
    Html.AddScriptParts("~/Scripts/jquery.imghover-1.1rc");

Thanks!

The funny script you see is the result of the new Bundling feature of .Net 4.5. Basically it bundles all the scripts into a single file for faster file downloads. :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.