About Hosting nopCommerce - Please tell some affordable one

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 Jahre weitere
asp.net websites generally run in "medium trust" or "full trust" - nopcommerce works best in full trust.
14 Jahre weitere
I can also confirm that softsyshosting works good. I have personally tested it.
13 Jahre weitere
Hi guys,

Joining this discussion after a long time. I am actually too busy in setting my nopCommerce site. Still under testing mode.
Yes, I have used SoftSysHosting for hosting my application.

Well, over all now it looks good but yes it appears that there are some problems with its FTP.
I am using FileZilla for uploading my files to site. Problem does not occur with small files but when it comes to heavy  files like some heavy dll files, connection gets broken.
I then use the front end inteface provided by SoftSysHosting i.e Dotnet control panel for loading these heavy problem files.

Their support is but very good, I would like to appreciate them as they do respond in a good timely manner.

Another thing I would like to point is that their current documentation on using DotNet Control panel seems to be very concise and should be in a bit more detail, like I was having problems configuring my site to use their emails, although I have resolved it by now.
Actually in my opinion, these help/documentation links must be provided on DotNet Control panel pages.

But overall I am not having any major problems so far. Site is up all times.

Thanks
Faisal
13 Jahre weitere
i also use filezilla to upload to softsys and i never had any problems with any of the files
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.