Integration (CMS,Banner,fidelity programs,payment,taxes, shipping)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 Jahre weitere
Skiltz wrote:
What do you need to know?  How much Umbraco do you know?

- replaced umbraco membership provider. replace with custom one based on nop provider
- created umbraco custom section so all nop admin screens were within umbraco.
- replaced all nopCommerce.aspx pages with .ascx pages so they could be used with umbraco control panel.
- Did a lot of work around themes so all stylesheets and html could be edit in Umbraco.

Its exremely cool have a nopcommerce run within Umbraco as you get the extemely powerful umbraco content managent system to use.  all product pages, category pages are basically now umbraco pages so we can add content whereever we need to.  If you want to see some screenshots fick me a PM.  I'm hoping to package this up and release to Umbraco.  There are some major things to overcome in order to do that because of membership and web.config changes. both systems use different ajaxcontroltoolkit versions (ARGGGGGG!).  But would definetly bring a lot more business to nopCommerce.

Example? Doc?
13 Jahre weitere
I need what you have (nop and umbraco integration).  I presented this concept to a client and they (and I) love the idea.  Can you send me what you have?  How will this fair with Umbraco 4.5?

I might be willing to pay you for help in moving it to 4.5.  Time frame is short in the process.  What do you think?
13 Jahre weitere
How did you make it so that all product pages and category pages are now umbraco pages (I am assuming by this, that you made it into content pages/nodes)?
13 Jahre weitere
Has there been any progress with this? such as releasing the integration to the community? Would be keen to find out more ...
13 Jahre weitere
Hi

I suggest watch video:
http://stream.umbraco.org/video/862728/umbraco-uk-festival-matt
13 Jahre weitere
Hello. Is there any colaboration with files Skiltz ???????
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.