nopCommerce 3.60 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 Jahre weitere
rafPe wrote:
Unhandled exception at line 597, column 111 in http://localhost:15536/apple-macbook-pro-13-inch
0x800a01b6 - JavaScript runtime error: Object doesn't support property or method 'addproducttocomparelist'

Do not forget to reset your browser cache by pressing F5

rafPe wrote:
Also when I add it in Chrome I get information  ont he top " products.producthasbeenaddedtocomparelist.link" which I presume dissaperas when I would reinstall DB ?

You have to execute the upgrade.sql file and restart the site
8 Jahre weitere
a.m. wrote:
Unhandled exception at line 597, column 111 in http://localhost:15536/apple-macbook-pro-13-inch
0x800a01b6 - JavaScript runtime error: Object doesn't support property or method 'addproducttocomparelist'
Do not forget to reset your browser cache by pressing F5

Totally right - I have had this so many times :/ thanks :D
8 Jahre weitere
Hello Andrei,

Can we expect that we'll get nopCommerce 3.60 on June 15 (100%).

Its already postponed two times.

Thanks
Sunil
8 Jahre weitere
Hi Sunil,

It'll be released on June 15th
8 Jahre weitere
can't wait.
8 Jahre weitere
Hi, I'm using this version 3.60, i have plugins to this version without upgrade to 3.70, reason to not change or update, now, seeing this topic i need to change, delete, fix, find or do something with this Green line that appear on the bot in my homepage with label " products.producthasbeenaddedtocomparelist.link", how can i resolve this, i upgrade from 3.50 to 3.60 when was created the site, in the test days we used to press the "Restart application" link and we dont want to lose some changes, will be neccesary update the database and restart the site ?
8 Jahre weitere
RE: "seeing this topic ..."
This topic is about the release/roadmap.  In the future creae your own new topic for your issue

RE: "...label " products.producthasbeenaddedtocomparelist.link", how can i resolve this,
Admin > Configuration > Languages >> View string resource
Click the funnel icon in the 'Resource name' column.  Paste in 'products.producthasbeenaddedtocomparelist.link', click Filter.  Change the text.  The default value was:
   The product has been added to your <a href="{0}">product comparison</a>

({0} is a placeholder)

RE: " press the "Restart application" link and we don't want to lose some changes,"
The Restart will restart the existing web site.  You won't lose anything, although if there are any customers in the store, they will be interrupted while the site restarts.
7 Jahre weitere
May I suggest having the ability to add a message or messages in the checkout process? A text area option to explain rewards points, seems many of our customers just skim right by them even though they will save them money.

On the authorize.net plugin, not everyone uses all 4 cards, so the ability to put a text message on the CC payment page allowing images or text "We accept Visa, master Card Only". While it isn't an issue for us now as we enabled Discover and AMEX finally after 10 years, I am sure there are Authorize.net users (and other gateway users) that don't accept all of the cards available.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.