Prepaid Payments via PIN method

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 Jahre weitere
I am wondering if it is possible to implement a type of payment method whereby the customer applies a PIN (digital coupon) for the purchase payment?

We are in the Prepaid Wireless space. Wireless service is generally processed by the following format:

1. our company (let's call it NOP Wireless) creates a series of PINs (random 10-12 digit numbers) and provides this list to a third party vendor.
2. This third party vendor then distributes the list to merchant stores.
3. The merchant stores comes onto the NOP Wireless site and purchase a monthly prepaid wireless service for their customer and pays for it with one of these PINs.
4. NOP Wireless immediate recognizes the PIN and completes the sale activating service immediately in real time.
5. The Third Party then bills merchant for the PIN used
6. NOP Wireless bills Third party for the PIN used

Is there a method whereby we could create the PINs and be able to track when activated (sold) and by who (Third party distributor)?
Is there a method whereby we can accept payment with these PINs?

Perhaps a tall order, but NOP is such a comprehensive platform it seems all is possible.

thanks!
9 Jahre weitere
This topic about generating coupon codes might interest you
9 Jahre weitere
Please check your PM
9 Jahre weitere
Thank you New York for the reference

This topic about generating coupon codes might interest you

It looks like a very powerful solution and may fight my needs.

Would it be possible to then track which coupons have been used? .. per a given date range?

If so, how could this be done?

Thanks
9 Jahre weitere
It's just a proposal and has not yet been implemented, so I can't say for sure, but the existing discount usage is recorded in the database (table DiscountUsageHistory), and the records have these fields, so tracking query should be doable:

[DiscountId] [int]
  [OrderId] [int]
  [CreatedOnUtc] [datetime]
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.