Missing "State" from Customer and Address Form Fields

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 Jahre weitere
After upgrading to 3.5 I found that the form field for State / Providence was there for the customer to choose.

I've added the attribute for State but that doesn't help when calculation tax.

Looking in the advanced settings only the addresssettings.stateprovinceenabled shows up with the value of 'True' and 'All Stores'

I've tried changing the value to False and then back to True, changing the store to mine and 'All Stores' but nothing worked.

Because it wasn't there, I've tried adding the setting addresssettings.stateprovincerequired and still nothing. Filtering out the word state all 4 settings show up

Both enable and required show up for customersettings.stateprovince but changing the Value and Store doesn't help.

Any suggestions are appreciated!
9 Jahre weitere
Turns out country needs to be enabled
7 Jahre weitere
I keep forgetting this step no matter how many times I've done this. So note to self and anyone else. :)

In admin> All settings (Advanced)>

addresssettings.stateprovinceenabled = True

This fixes the state not showing during checkout - causing PayPal to reject the address as not one on file.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.