nop MVP logo looks great, how to get that logo with your name ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 Jahre weitere
Recently i saw nop MVP logo, it looks great, how to get that logo ? On what criteria we get this MVP Logo ?
14 Jahre weitere
It's awarded for excellence in serving the nopCommerce community.

P.S. No matter of number of total posts =))
14 Jahre weitere
Thanks Andrei for the information

It's a great way to appreciate community members for serving the nopCommerce community.
14 Jahre weitere
Is it possible for us to provide these kind of logo to users on the Forum section on our website ?
14 Jahre weitere
I think no because it's a "nopCommerce MVP" logo and it can be used on this site only. Why can't you create new one for your site? It'll take up to 5 minutes.
14 Jahre weitere
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
I think no because it's a "nopCommerce MVP" logo and it can be used on this site only. Why can't you create new one for your site? It'll take up to 5 minutes.

No i didn't mean that Andrei, yes i know i cannot use nop MVP, i was asking can i using this FEATURE ?

yes i will create my own logo but can i use this feature of providing special logo to users ? if yes then HOW ?

There is no place in admin section for admin to upload avatar image / logo for a user ?

because lets say if user is already using a avatar image then how i will provide the user a 2nd avatar image ? Like you provide for sponsorship and MVP ?
14 Jahre weitere
We just made some customization =))
13 Jahre weitere
Could I suggest you put an a href around the Nop Mvp logo and link to a page telling people what it is? There you can answer questions like the one just raised too. ("Just raised" some months ago ;))
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.