Removing automatically inserted brackets from product variant section on product page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 Jahre weitere
haydie wrote:
excellent !!  pleasure to help

you really should  go download the   full  source version  and get stuck in to see the nuts and bolts of it all !

had to load the full source version to do it - that was the problem, no .sln file in the no source version
14 Jahre weitere
warrencowan wrote:
haydie wrote:
excellent !!  pleasure to help

you really should  go download the   full  source version  and get stuck in to see the nuts and bolts of it all !

had to load the full source version to do it - that was the problem, no .sln file in the no source version

Haydie

Just thought i would ask - i need to remove the [+£xx.xx] brackets from the ordersummary page as well (page when you got to checkout) - ptretty sure i am in the right place - OrderSummary.ascx or OrderSummary.ascx.cs but can't spot the bit i need to alter - any ideas?

Cheers Warren
14 Jahre weitere
look in
Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Products\Attributes\ProductAttributeHelper.cs    line 510
14 Jahre weitere
when i recompile - can i just copy the NopCommerceStore.dll up to the live site again - or is it more complicated if i am changing code outside of NopCommerceStore
14 Jahre weitere
it should just be nopbusinesslogic.dll  - if you look in the bin folder, look at the time/date  the files were last modified - and upload the ones that have changed
14 Jahre weitere
haydie wrote:
it should just be nopbusinesslogic.dll  - if you look in the bin folder, look at the time/date  the files were last modified - and upload the ones that have changed

thank you - i think i can see the line - but the code on my version of VS only goes up to line 303 - 501 doesn't exist
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.