Issues when creating a custom admin page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 Jahre weitere
Hi all,

I'm currently trying to create a custom admin suited for different vendors where they can only manage their own catalog, shipping etc.

Anyways, I started off by replicating the basic functionality of the built in Administration folder.
All I did was add a folder called 'VendorAdmin', and I'm getting this wonderful error:

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.VendorAdmin.mainMaster'.

Source Error:

Line 1:  <%@ Master Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" Inherits="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.VendorAdmin.mainMaster"
Line 2:      CodeBehind="main.master.cs" %>
Line 3:  

Source File: /VendorAdmin/main.master    Line: 1

I'm assuming it's something to do with the namespace "NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.VendorAdmin".

Anyone have any insight into this?

Much appreciated!
13 Jahre weitere
check your code-behind file have the same namespace?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.