reset admin password how v 1.50

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 Jahre weitere
i had to reinstall nopcomcece cause the customer had a different url they wanted but buy god can i not login in after the default installation password [email protected] how do i reset password in 1.50 as it has the saltkey and password hash thanks
14 Jahre weitere
if you are hosting on godaddy, I know there are password related issues (something about passwords and usernames being set up as your default  godday ones ) i donn't know exactly but there is lots of discussion about it on the forum

in the meantime, you could register a new user and then edit the database directly to make that user admin

also,

you could also paste the password hash and salt key of a password you know into appropriate columns of your admin user
14 Jahre weitere
sorted that one was able to log in from front end then my back end suddnely worked dont ask i dont no why that be case
7 Jahre weitere
i accedentally remove my admin account on nopcommerce, now i've alrady read all the things to do.. how can i access my data base? to make a new admin user in my website? hope to have an answer asap ;(((
7 Jahre weitere
123456abc wrote:
i accedentally remove my admin account on nopcommerce, now i've alrady read all the things to do.. how can i access my data base? to make a new admin user in my website? hope to have an answer asap ;(((

Please, do not copy forum post:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/42196/deleted-my-admin-account-on-accident-help.aspx#182942
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.