Best nopCommerce hosting provider? What do you think?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 Jahre weitere
Just wanted to see what people on here have to say, in the last few months I have tried three hosting providers and here is my feedback.

1. GoDaddy - originally started the site there because of the price but it runs very very slow and their support was slow, normally 24-72 hours response times.

2. WebHost4Life - moved the site there due to the recommendations from this site and it has been running great, extremely fast. Their support has been very slow to respond for the most part. During the initial migration it took them three days to restore the SQL DB backup from GoDaddy and during that process they really don't update the ticket to let you know they are working on it.

I have opened a few tickets with them and most have had this very slow response, minimum response time seems to be 12-24 hours. Only a couple questions were answered faster.

3. M6.net - heard some good things about them. Their support is amazing, very quick response times, faster than the other two. They restored my initial SQL DB within an hour or so. Their Plesk interface is pretty nice and changes to the website seem to happen immediately where as the other provider may take 30-240 minutes for similar changes.

Only issue I have now is the site is running slow. About 10secs for the home page to load where as webhost4life is about 4secs.

Any feedback from the nopCommunity about your providers and maybe some good ways to make optimize nopCommerce performance?
14 Jahre weitere
had to move away from wh4l  because of new platform problems

always happy with

[url= http://tinyurl.com/NOP-hosting ]softsys hosting[/url]
14 Jahre weitere
I've been having issues with webhost4life for the past 3 weeks since migrating to the new platform. My issues were still unresolved. I'm looking into another hosting company at this time too.

Haydie, which plan do you recommend for this hosting company of yours?

Thanks
13 Jahre weitere
they have many plans so check them all out

probably      Reseller Silver      if you are intending to develop for multiple clients

but   Starter Plan    starts   at $3.50    per month -
13 Jahre weitere
I canceled my account with webhost4life, it took me 2 months to get the refund back. Moved to arvixe , really good hosting.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.