Manage shipping methods group by vendor product in Checkout process

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 Jahre weitere
Hello,
     As i am beginner for nopCommerce.I want to customize checkout process like amazon provides.amazon does a seperate if you choose more than one seller. If I have 5 items in my cart, 3 from Vendor1 and 2 from Vendor2, when I go to my cart, I see the items grouped by Vendor, each with its own Checkout button. When you click a checkout button for Vendor1, you only see the 3 items with the shipping charges for those 3 items.

How can i achieve this?Please help me.

Thanks in advance for better opinion.
7 Jahre weitere
sweny.c wrote:
Hello,
     As i am beginner for nopCommerce.I want to customize checkout process like amazon provides.amazon does a seperate if you choose more than one seller. If I have 5 items in my cart, 3 from Vendor1 and 2 from Vendor2, when I go to my cart, I see the items grouped by Vendor, each with its own Checkout button. When you click a checkout button for Vendor1, you only see the 3 items with the shipping charges for those 3 items.

How can i achieve this?Please help me.

Thanks in advance for better opinion.
7 Jahre weitere
It would require customization.  Although "grouping" the products just for display would be simple, nopCommerce does not support splitting orders (or automatically creating multiple orders) - Orders store the shipping and billing information.
7 Jahre weitere
Thank you for response.If is there any functionality available in nopCommerce then inform me.
7 Jahre weitere
Now i want to add selected shipping method into vendor table.But problem i installed 3 shipping methods i.e. 1) FedEx 2) Fixed Rate Shipping 3) UPS (United Parcel Service) and also set it enable still i get only 3 shipping methods i.e.(Ground,Next Day Air,2nd Day Air) of Fixed Rate Shipping plugin into Shipping Method table.How can i get remaining 2 plugin's shipping methods into shippingMethod table of database?

Hope i will get satisfactory response.
7 Jahre weitere
The "shippingMethod table" is only used by FixedRate and ByWeight.  If you want actual carrier (FedEx, UPS) calculated rates, then just make those shipping providers Active, and configure them (your account id, select services).   If you want to just add those services "e.g. "FedEx Next Day" as methods in your Fixed Rate configuration, then configure Fixed Rate, and click the "Manage shipping methods" button in the upper right corner.
7 Jahre weitere
Thank you so much for valuable response..it is helpful for me.one more query is there..now I want to assign specific shipping method to perticular vendor.for example FedEx for vendor1 and usps and Australia Post shipping method for vendor2.So in checkout process if I have 2 products from vendor1 then there should be only FedEx shipping method to be loaded and for remaining 1 cart item is from vendor 2 so there should be USPS and  Australia post method only..How can I achieve this scenario?

Thanks again for so much helpful response.
7 Jahre weitere
It's not clear to me what methods you expect to see if there are items in the cart from both vendors.  The customer can only choose one method for the entire cart.
7 Jahre weitere
I want to implement functionality like an Amazon.if there are multiple products from different vendors then there is a group of products according to vendor.and it allows you to select different shipping method selection for group of products according to vendor.
7 Jahre weitere
As mentioned above "It would require customization".
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.