changing shipping weight plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 Jahre weitere
I want to modify shipping weight plugin to set some rates for that which is if the buyer and warehouse has same province,it has no rates,if the buyer and warehouse has neighboring province,it has some clear rates and if none of that has another rate.how to modify that plugin to do that?
do i need a separate domain for province and neighbor province in that plugin?if yes,how can i modify this plugin to add another domains?
7 Jahre weitere
2m1390 wrote:
I want to modify shipping weight plugin to set some rates for that which is if the buyer and warehouse has same province,it has no rates,if the buyer and warehouse has neighboring province,it has some clear rates and if none of that has another rate.how to modify that plugin to do that?
do i need a separate domain for province and neighbor province in that plugin?if yes,how can i modify this plugin to add another domains?

The Shipping by Weight plugin already allows you to define shipping rates for each state/province so it shouldn't need any modification to support your setup as far as I can tell: http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Shipping/ConfigureProvider?systemName=Shipping.ByWeight

Just try setting up 1 rate for the whole country with the state/province field set to *, 1 rate for the same province as the warehouse, and a rate for each of the neighbouring provinces.
7 Jahre weitere
Also, be sure to set setting shippingsettings.usewarehouselocation  to true, in case the cart has items from multiple origins.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.