Nopcommerce no longer works

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 Jahre weitere
Hi,

I installed nopcommerce via WebPI a few years ago. So I do not have the source codes.
It had been published and was working fine until recently. The site is no longer displayed. This is not a problem with DNS or network (verified).
I have no error message. The site is still there, the database also, and so on.

I do not know the exact version installed ... (3.6 I think)

To upgrade to version 3.8:
1. I made a backup of the database.
2. I ran the upgrade script
3. I downloaded the sources of nopcommerce 3.8 and I opened the solution in Visual Studio
I executed. The installation page is displayed. I enter my connection string. Result: Invalid column name 'LeasedByMachineName', 'LeasedUntilUtc'. Solutioned with post: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/40359/invalid-column-name-leasedbymachinenamerninvalid-column-name-leaseduntilutc-error-while-upgrading-from-36-tp-37.aspx

I has made the same by downloading nopcommerce 3.6. In both cases:

Invalid column name 'XXXX' for : CompanyName, CompanyAddress, CompanyPhoneNumber, CompanyVAT

How could I do it to get it back? Or how I could recover the data from my database to inject them into a new database of a new nopcommerce application?
Knowing that I do not have access to the administration and that I can not export in XML ...

Best regards, Andrés
7 Jahre weitere
Hello Andres,

When updating to a higher version of nopCommerce you should backup the InstalledPlugins.txt and Settings.txt files from ~/App_Data (or ~/Presentation/Nop.Web/App_Data if using Source version of nopCommerce) from you previous installation (in your case 3.60).  After setting up the files for the nopCommerce 3.80 you should go into the App_Data folder again and paste the backed up files (InstalledPlugins.txt and Settings.txt) in there. This will ensure that nopCommerce will connect with your database rather than try to make a new installation.

Also, I suspect that you have made a mistake during the upgrading of your database.
If you are sure that the version of nopCommerce you previously used was 3.60 you have to run the upgrades scripts sequentially up to 3.80. That means you will firstly need to run the upgrade script to 3.70 and then the upgrade script to 3.80.

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Anton
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.