Need to help for configure nopcommerce on IIS7.5

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 Jahre weitere
Dear Sir,

I am unable to start downloaded nopcommerce on IIS 7.5 server. Could any one help me step by step process for configuration on IIS.

Thanks and Regards,
Vijay Shankar Verma
7 Jahre weitere
Hi Vijay,

• Download the source code from Download nopCommerce  

• If you want to directly run on IIS then use (no source)

• Configure it on IIS and Run..that's it.

vsverma11 wrote:
I am unable to start downloaded nopcommerce on IIS 7.5 server. Could any one help me step by step process for configuration on IIS.

Let us know..how you configured?
7 Jahre weitere
dear sir,

i had download the nopCommerce 3.80 - Source code (101 MB) and install and configure the nopcommerce after that direct add website at IIS.

let me try once with no source file.

thanks and regards,
vijay
7 Jahre weitere
vsverma11 wrote:
i had download the nopCommerce 3.80 - Source code (101 MB) and install and configure the nopcommerce after that direct add website at IIS.

Hi Vijay,

Source code: if you want to customization then you can open it on visual studio and do your customization. Once you done it, then have to publish Nop.Web, which will be your deployable code, that you can configure on hosting server/iis

No source: Ready-mate published code of default nopCommerce, which you can configure directly on hosting server/iis

Hope this helps!
7 Jahre weitere
Dear Sir,

Please tell me which page is set to default page on IIS in Nop.Web folder.

I have already publish the source file of nopcommerce.

Thanks and Regards
Vijay
7 Jahre weitere
Dear Sir,

it is working at one machine, but at another machine it is not working. it show the directory only.

thanks,
vijay
7 Jahre weitere
vsverma11 wrote:
it is working at one machine, but at another machine it is not working. it show the directory only.

It because of Directory Browsing, try to disable it and check!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.