Different email template based on payment method

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 Jahre weitere
Hi all

Is there a way to send a different order confirmation email (i.e. use a different template) depending on the payment method the customer selects?

For instance, when payment order "purchase order" I want to automatically send the payment details with the order confirmation mail (e.g. IBAN)

Thank you
7 Jahre weitere
my clients also have similar request, let me know if you guys have plugin for this :)
7 Jahre weitere
I don't know of any such plugin or method of conditionally coding the message templates. It would require modification of the core code to achieve this, but there is a plugin which allows sending automatic emails after purchases.

You can send to all customers, or to only customers who purchase a particular product.  This plugin is very helpful for our website. We use it to automatically send emails asking customers to return to write a review and to send automatically send emails with instructions to customers who buy particular products, and other reasons.

There is currently no filter to only send to customers who paid using a particular payment method, but the developer has recently added new filters to it, and will probably add this filter as well if you contact and ask him.
7 Jahre weitere
I think there is a plugin that has "Razor support to all Default Message Templates".
Also, 3.90 release notes indicate "Support conditions in message templates. For example, now you can hide shipping address in emails if shipping is not required", but I've not tried it and don't know if you can access 'payment method' info.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.