Upgrade import resources does not work

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 Jahre weitere
I upgraded my database to work with 3.9. The resource names were not correct so I wanted to re-import the resource file.  When I do, I get the error. "Could not find stored procedure 'LanguagePackImport'."
7 Jahre weitere
Go to /App_Data/Install/, and look for SqlServer.StoredProcedures.sql. Search for "LanguagePackImport", and copy the stored procedure. Execute that to your SQL Server. :)
7 Jahre weitere
I tried that. Now I am getting this error.

INSERT failed because the following SET options have incorrect settings: 'QUOTED_IDENTIFIER'. Verify that SET options are correct for use with indexed views and/or indexes on computed columns and/or filtered indexes and/or query notifications and/or XML data type methods and/or spatial index operations.
7 Jahre weitere
wooncherk wrote:
Go to /App_Data/Install/, and look for SqlServer.StoredProcedures.sql. Search for "LanguagePackImport", and copy the stored procedure. Execute that to your SQL Server. :)

This worked just fine. Thank you.
7 Jahre weitere
what happenned after you got the error message? first you get the error message, you responded by saying you had another error message then you replied by saying worked fine for you. What happenned?

still have error message after running sql file

Thanks
7 Jahre weitere
My issue is the english language file I can not ''import resources'' error message:
INSERT failed because the following SET options have incorrect settings: 'QUOTED_IDENTIFIER'. Verify that SET options are correct for use with indexed views and/or indexes on computed columns and/or filtered indexes and/or query notifications and/or XML data type methods and/or spatial index operations
7 Jahre weitere
I tried running the entire SqlServer.StoredProcedures.sql file. That caused errors. I then just ran the [LanguagePackImport] function.

That corrected my issue.
7 Jahre weitere
did not work for me
7 Jahre weitere
how did you run the fonction?
7 Jahre weitere
OK got it. Nothing worked until I went in the database lookup the store procedures to see if LanguagePackImport was there and it was. Whatever I was trying didn't worked so I deleted the procedure and ran a query with just the LanguagePackImport portion and it reinstalled with no errors then went back to the admin of my store and tried re-importing a language and it worked perfectly !

Thanks for the info!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.