controlling stock for swimwears

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 Jahre weitere
Hello, I have problems with manage stock. Swimwear have two items top and bottom. People purchase different sizes both.
For example model "Dominica", size top is S and size bottom is M.

How can I to control this ? If people purchased sizes S and stock is over ?

I tried to create products:

Dominica model Size top S
Dominica model Size top M
DOminica model Size top L

Dominica model Size bottom S
Dominica model Size bottom M
DOminica model Size bottom L

So, into Dominica model I have related in product attributes --> size top --> values each product size.

When I do the test if the system is controlling the stock I to see that only the first item, SIZE TOP is controlled, but the second item SIZE BOTTOM is no controlled.

Please could you help me ? there are some with experience with this issue ?

Thank you
6 Jahre weitere
Please any help for me ?
6 Jahre weitere
carlitosdan wrote:
Hello, I have problems with manage stock. Swimwear have two items top and bottom. People purchase different sizes both.
For example model "Dominica", size top is S and size bottom is M.

How can I to control this ? If people purchased sizes S and stock is over ?

I tried to create products:

Dominica model Size top S
Dominica model Size top M
DOminica model Size top L

Dominica model Size bottom S
Dominica model Size bottom M
DOminica model Size bottom L

So, into Dominica model I have related in product attributes --> size top --> values each product size.

When I do the test if the system is controlling the stock I to see that only the first item, SIZE TOP is controlled, but the second item SIZE BOTTOM is no controlled.

Please could you help me ? there are some with experience with this issue ?

Thank you

For each model create (in Advanced mode) six single products each for 3 sizes of tops and 3 sizes of bottoms and uncheck them as Visible Individually. Thern create a bundle product with 2 attributes, one for tops and one for bottoms and assign 3 values to each of the two, corresponding to the 3 sizes and then associate the 6 single products to the corresponding values.
For more details check this
6 Jahre weitere
You need to generate the correct Product Attribute Combination so that all possible combinations of Top and Bottom sizes are taking into account.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.