Website Going Down Each Morning

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 Jahre weitere
Our nopcommerce website keeps going down for an hour or so at different times each morning. It usually starts happening around 2-3am CST. I look through the logs and this is what I see:

Error while running the 'Keep alive' schedule task. The remote server returned an error: (504) Gateway Timeout.  

Does anybody know what else I can do to try to figure out why it keeps going down?
6 Jahre weitere
rhwd2003 wrote:
Our nopcommerce website keeps going down for an hour or so at different times each morning. It usually starts happening around 2-3am CST. I look through the logs and this is what I see:

Error while running the 'Keep alive' schedule task. The remote server returned an error: (504) Gateway Timeout.  

Does anybody know what else I can do to try to figure out why it keeps going down?

just guessing...is this shared hosting? is your isp restarting the server for some reason? appPools recycling? have you checked the windows event log?
6 Jahre weitere
Yeah dont see anything in the event log, we are on AWS hosting.
6 Jahre weitere
I'd sign up for a free uptime robot account and configure some monitors. They will email you whenever the site is down and back up again. If you see a consistent pattern in the downtime, I'd suspect your host has its own scheduled task to reboot or recycle application pools at that interval. You can probably adjust that in your configuration settings at AWS.
6 Jahre weitere
rhwd2003 wrote:
Yeah dont see anything in the event log, we are on AWS hosting.

Each morning? Is it same time? Or different time? Maybe you need to upgrade your hosting plan
6 Jahre weitere
I think you need to migrate to larger instance type.
6 Jahre weitere
We are continuing to have issues at different intervals and we cant figure out what is wrong. Do you guys have any suggestions on the best place for support to help us troubleshoot? Should we use the premium support via nopcommerce.com here? We need help ASAP.
6 Jahre weitere
Looks like it is potentially these three plugins:

Nop4You eBay
Nop4You Amazon
FoxNetSoft Feed Manager
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.