Designer is required $50

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 Jahre weitere
Hello Dear Members ,

I want someone to design response menu or "Pushy" Menu like this

http://www.soouqi.com/test1/4.jpg

Within 24 hours because I am urgent , And the price is $50

live Demo : http://www.soouqi.com/test1/En/DefaultEn.aspx

And I want to support multiple languages, In addition to English language Arabic

In English show from the left ,And Arabic show from the right ,

Please anyone interested in communicating with me ,

Thank you
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful
6 Jahre weitere
Hi there,

I can help you

Please touch base with me over email for complete information, my email : [email protected] and Skype: cis.victor1

Looking forward to your email.

Victor
6 Jahre weitere
Hello Sir,

Kindly Check Your (Personal Message) for same

Thanks,
Jatin
6 Jahre weitere
Hello,

I have check your post for detail mentioned and have relevant experience

Sent you personal message. Please check

Best Regards,
Deep
6 Jahre weitere
Hello Guys,

Be safe, When helping to client on Commercial help. Don't do the thing without confirmation with advance payment.

On this post i did help to them. They communicating with me on every 1 hour. what is the progress. what is the progress. I did same thing what they provided in demo.

Then after this is the conversation with them.

[03-Aug-17 3:50:41 PM] fatimah: I am sorry to tell you that we will not use the Menu that you made, I am very sorry
[03-Aug-17 4:11:39 PM] Jatin: what is the issue in our menu ? We spent much effort I would like to know what is the issue in it
[03-Aug-17 4:29:57 PM] fatimah: There is no problem but this is the decision of the manager, sorry
[03-Aug-17 7:03:44 PM] Jatin: Its ok but what about that we did effort.
[03-Aug-17 8:45:21 PM] Jatin: Are you getting my point ?
[03-Aug-17 9:07:16 PM] fatimah: yes but I can't do anything

Be safe, When helping to client on Commercial help.

Thanks,
Jatin
6 Jahre weitere
forefront wrote:
Hello Guys,

Be safe, When helping to client on Commercial help. Don't do the thing without confirmation with advance payment.

On this post i did help to them. They communicating with me on every 1 hour. what is the progress. what is the progress. I did same thing what they provided in demo.

Then after this is the conversation with them.

[03-Aug-17 3:50:41 PM] fatimah: I am sorry to tell you that we will not use the Menu that you made, I am very sorry
[03-Aug-17 4:11:39 PM] Jatin: what is the issue in our menu ? We spent much effort I would like to know what is the issue in it
[03-Aug-17 4:29:57 PM] fatimah: There is no problem but this is the decision of the manager, sorry
[03-Aug-17 7:03:44 PM] Jatin: Its ok but what about that we did effort.
[03-Aug-17 8:45:21 PM] Jatin: Are you getting my point ?
[03-Aug-17 9:07:16 PM] fatimah: yes but I can't do anything

Be safe, When helping to client on Commercial help.

Thanks,
Jatin

Thanks Jatin!
To get actual thing out.
6 Jahre weitere
It's sad that we hear about this kind of accidents in our close community. Hope this will have happy finish.

Best,
Patryk
6 Jahre weitere
pporabik wrote:
It's sad that we hear about this kind of accidents in our close community. Hope this will have happy finish.

Best,
Patryk

Yes they removed me from there contact.

Its better if nopcommere site can implement escrow method like Upwork. So both side will have 100% security.

Thanks,
Jatin
6 Jahre weitere
forefront wrote:

Its better if nopcommere site can implement escrow method like Upwork. So both side will have 100% security.

No Jatin, I don't think this is really a job of nopCommerce team. This needs to take care by user who applies to get done some work here.
6 Jahre weitere
Divyang wrote:

No Jatin, I don't think this is really a job of nopCommerce team. This needs to take care by user who applies to get done some work here.

I know this is not job for nop team. but I am thinking using this service nopCommerce can improve a lot using much traffic because of security and satisfaction of both side.

It just an idea need to implement or not its upto nop team.

Thanks,
Jatin
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.