Executed Upgrade scripts on Database, Stuck on install page.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 Jahre weitere
So I kinda did things backwards and ran the sql upgrade script on my database seperatly from the install wizard. so now when I want to go to my website is still always brings me straight to the install wizard and if I go through the steps at the end it says "you already have version 1.60" but I cant get past this screen. Anyone know what I can do?
13 Jahre weitere
Is your ConnectionString.config file set?
13 Jahre weitere
Nope it wasn't! Thanks!
13 Jahre weitere
CE_Design wrote:
So I kinda did things backwards and ran the sql upgrade script on my database seperatly from the install wizard. so now when I want to go to my website is still always brings me straight to the install wizard and if I go through the steps at the end it says "you already have version 1.60" but I cant get past this screen. Anyone know what I can do?

I did the same with v.1.8 and am stuck at the same set-up screen. My connection strings are set. Any ideas?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.