I want to add some more default fields that would appear while adding a product just like other fields (name, gtin, cost, price, manufacturer etc,)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 Jahre weitere
I want to create a field by which i would be able to store some information that would only be visible to the admin just like the cost or the product that is only visible to the admin. The information could be text or an image but that would only be used for official informatory purposes and would not be displayed to the customer.
6 Jahre weitere
lucifer1 wrote:
I want to create a field by which i would be able to store some information that would only be visible to the admin just like the cost or the product that is only visible to the admin. The information could be text or an image but that would only be used for official informatory purposes and would not be displayed to the customer.

Use Admin Comments field
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.