Supplier category

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 Jahre weitere
Where can I set a supplier category in the product page?
6 Jahre weitere
vintagebike wrote:
Where can I set a supplier category in the product page?

Can you explain in more detail what you are trying to achieve?
6 Jahre weitere
The products I sell come from different suppliers
I'd like to be able to  know which product from which supplier I have to reorder everyday.

Supplier is not manufacturer , I sell motorcylce parts, I buy some Honda parts from one supplier and some other Honda parts from another supplier.
6 Jahre weitere
Hi,

Have you try to use vendor? Just assign vendor name, without assign any particular customer mail.
I suppose it should work for you.

Regards,
Tomasz
6 Jahre weitere
Yes, but the vendor's name appears in the product description on the public web site and I don't want customers to be able to see my suppliers names.
6 Jahre weitere
You may hide it, just open _SKU_Man_GTIN_Ven.cshtml in YOUR_THEME/Views/Product and comment line which start with
@if (Model.ShowVendor)

If your theme do not support it, just copy that file from original Views folder.

Regards,
Tomasz
6 Jahre weitere
Thank you very much.

Now I ll have all my vendors set for each product , can I get a file(xls, would be great) with the SKU of the product wich has been ordered and that I have to reorder from my supplier/vendor, by vendor every day or on demand?

I don't know if this clear enough
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.