Need to provide a downloadable PDF Link in Menu

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 Jahre weitere
I am using nopCommerce 3.7. I wish to add a link in my Menu to enable users to download a PDF. I wish to do it in the nop structure i.e. without altering any core code. Any suggestions on how to do it?
6 Jahre weitere
Well in such a case, it seems like you have three options:

Option 1:

>> Create a custom link using .cshtml file and provide a download link in the file by creating a method in the controller.

>> Try it with HTML5 Attribute i.e. Download="FileName.extension" ,it works well.(<a href="/files/adlafjlxjewfasd89asd8f.pdf" download="expenses.pdf">Download Your Expense Report</a>)

Option 2:

>> Try by creating a category. But its hard to identify the category without placing a hard code check for the same.

If you place a hard code check then replace the url of the category.

Option 3:

>>  Create the category and add it to the top menu.

>> On the category page, insert a javascript script block with an HTML redirect to where the PDF is located.

If you might need more help with it, feel free to get in touch and I'll be happy to get you a consultation with our nopCommerce developers.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.