associated bunndle product shipping

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 Jahre weitere
As I understand bundled associated products are pure virtual in physical terms.
So they are only made correction to final product price.

But we need to make associated product physical to users, so they can be included in shipping calculation also they can be placed into shipment and shipped.

How can we do this task ?
6 Jahre weitere
javabear wrote:
As I understand bundled associated products are pure virtual in physical terms.
So they are only made correction to final product price.

But we need to make associated product physical to users, so they can be included in shipping calculation also they can be placed into shipment and shipped.

How can we do this task ?

Hi,

I suggest you to try with configuring their shipping options. If you tried and it didn't worked, then share on what you have tried already?

Regards,
Krunal
6 Jahre weitere
nopAccelerate wrote:

I suggest you to try with configuring their shipping options. If you tried and it didn't worked, then share on what you have tried already?

What do you mean? Attributes combinations do not support shipping parameters override.
And shipping calculation do not take in account parameters of associated product.
6 Jahre weitere
Associated product via product attributes are just like other simple products, and they can have shipping attributes.
6 Jahre weitere
There is a Shipping Setting "Consider associated products dimensions and weight".  It should be selected by the default installation.

As for " also they can be placed into shipment and shipped", when you "Add a new shipment to order ", the listed products will show any selected attributes, so you just need to know that they are additional items to pack.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.