Recover password little hiccup

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 Jahre weitere
Hello!

I have a following problem and would absolutely adore little aid, thanks!

My project uses nopCommerce 3.90, and the website is overall in Swedish, so all the links within RouteProvider.cs have been changed to swedish links, login -> logga in, wishlist -> favoriter, etc. just to give you the idea.
Recover password links have been changed as well, however, in the login window, upon clicking forgot password, I enter my email, receive the link to password change, but the link I receive is still in english, and redirects me to a 404. IF I take the not working link and change the /passwordrecovery/confirm/*numbers, letters, etc* into swedish, so /losenord-aterstallning/bekrafta/*same numbers (unchanged)*, the link does work right and I can enter my new password twice and it all works.

The problem, I suspect, is the link generated for the email itself by the Customer.PasswordRecovery form in the Content Management in the admin. I have tried reloading the form, and even removing it entirely, and remaking it anew in the SQL database, to no avail, still receiving the english link in the email.

I would love some help in locating where the link for the email is generated, or any other solution that could fix the problem.

Changing the links back to english is only short term solution, my bosses want the link in Swedish, and as we know is the overlords want it, thus it has to be.

I would very much appreciate being pointed in the right direction! Thank you & All the best!
6 Jahre weitere
Look for the token "%Customer.PasswordRecoveryURL%" in the message template "Customer.PasswordRecovery"

Hope that helps!
6 Jahre weitere
Yeah, it was a known issue that is already fixed in the upcoming version 4.00 (not need for code duplications)
6 Jahre weitere
Ya, I've found the '%Customer.PasswordRecoveryURL%'. The point is that I cannot find where it is being generated in the code, currently in order to try to update it, even remaking the form in database didn't work.

Ok, so it will be fixed i 4.0, Awesome!
Is there any fix for it now for 3.9?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.