Ribbon style example?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 Jahre weitere
Hello guys,

I've installed the Product Ribbons plugin and I wanted to style the ribbon's text. Now the question is which is the right way to do it? Inline style or?

And an another issue to this situation, even if I edit the ribbon's picture and saved it, it won't modify the product's ribbon image. How could I solve this issue?
6 Jahre weitere
Hello,

Since the Product Ribbons have conditions (you can add them to various products that match a given condition) and their markup is the same it will not be safe to write CSS for them in a file or in a style tag. This is why we have included the Ribbon style, Ribbon text style and Ribbon image style textfields, so you can add the needed styling to each element inline from the administration. Also the CSS you write there will be stored in the database and this can be a benefit if you decide to Upgrade to a newer version of nopCommece, because you will not need to merge any changes.

It will be difficult for us to investigate your problem with the image picture without examining your website. Maybe you could try clearing your nopCommerce cache (top right corner of your admin area) and also clearing any other cache like browser or CDN. If that doesn't help either please send us a private message with a link yo your website and we will do our best to find the problem.

I hope I was useful,
Nikola
6 Jahre weitere
Hello, thank you very much for your response.

Let's say that I have a text on a ribbon.  What exactly do I type in that textfield to make the text white, bold and center positioned to the ribbon?

Because I believe that it doesn't need to be written like into a style.css file:

{
color: white;
font-weight: bold;
padding-top: 2px;
etc.
}
2 Jahre weitere
Does noptemplate team have an answer to this? what should be the format to specify the css for the text?
2 Jahre weitere
You probably should contact their tech support.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.