Use of nopCommerce framework/architecture for NON-ecommerce application development.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 Jahre weitere
Hi, I may be asking same question again. However, Can anyone please confirm if I can use nopCommerce framework/architecture for non-ecommerce application? Is there any privacy policy that mandates to mention nopCommerce name on the application even when just the base architecture is used for developing an application (non-ecommerce) on top of it.
5 Jahre weitere
konark wrote:
Can anyone please confirm if I can use nopCommerce framework/architecture for non-ecommerce application?

Yes, you may.

konark wrote:
Is there any privacy policy that mandates to mention nopCommerce name on the application

Yes, there is - License. Even if you are using modify core, still using part of nopCommerce. As from this point, you should leave "powered by nopCommerce" text with link to nopCommerce.com.

Regards,
Tom
5 Jahre weitere
Thanks Tom,

I believe we can always remove "Powered by nopCommerce" statement with the purchase explained on below link -https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/1/nopcommerce-copyright-removal-key.aspx

Please correct if wrong.
5 Jahre weitere
Yes, that is correct. You may always purchase copyright removal key. Recently nopCommerce have send newsletter with discount code for that option (-30%). If you are interested, contact with nopCommerce team.

Regards,
Tom
5 Jahre weitere
Thanks for the quick replies & information Tom. Appreciate!
5 Jahre weitere
i use nop as a framework
created https://github.com/hezyz/NopCommerceSlim
5 Jahre weitere
Nice job. Firstly I thought 'slim' as reduced features but the inverse of what you did.

I would be interested in a plain vanilla shop, with products, orders, stock tracking, discounts. But without multistore ability, blog, forum, newsletter, social media stuff.

We would use it for a wholesale site limited to a few invite-only B2B customers not open for public access.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.