NopCommerce 4.10 - High memory usage and how we've handled it

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 Jahre weitere
foxnetsoft wrote:

Hello, link does not work can you help.
3 Jahre weitere
I am sorry I don't have it on the my server.
3 Jahre weitere
It's already at 4.30. Nop.Web.runtimeconfig.json file, Nop 4.3 default;

{
  "runtimeOptions": {
    "tfm": "netcoreapp3.1",
    "framework": {
      "name": "Microsoft.AspNetCore.App",
      "version": "3.1.0"
    },
    "configProperties": {
      "System.GC.Concurrent": false,
      "System.GC.Server": false
    }
  }
}
2 Jahre weitere
NopCommerce 4.20 loading very slow. There are anybody meet the same issue?
2 Jahre weitere
I just recenlty started experiencing my NopCommerce 4.1 site hosted at SmarterASP.Net.

I have look at the threads regarding fixes for NopCommerce running slow.
The Nop.Web.runtimeconfig.json file is configured as suggested. I am not sure I have the option to set the web.confg to 32Bit as recommended.

Is the any other solution. It takes way to much time for pages to load and I get 503 errors regularly when navigated to store pages and the only fix seem to restart the application pool; which for me is not acceptable, since I never know when those 503 errors occur when others are navigating the store.

Any permanent fixes appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

K.E.
2 Jahre weitere
engelhk wrote:
I just recenlty started experiencing my NopCommerce 4.1...

I highly recommendupgrading to the latest version. Or even better to the upcoming version 4.50 (ETA is January 14th).

We've compared the performance of different versions. And the upcoming version 4.50 is 67% faster than version 4.30. And 4.40 was 40% faster than version 4.30. And version 4.50 is several times faster than old versions such as 4.10.
2 Jahre weitere
a.m. wrote:
And the upcoming version 4.50 is 67% faster than version 4.30.

Really happy to know that.
Hello @Andrei sir. what about Redis cache slowness issue. is that fixed at latest version
https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/issues/3875
2 Jahre weitere
Thanks for sharing, it is the discussion that I was going to ask in the community.
Especially happy to know about the performance of 4.50.

a.m. wrote:
We've compared the performance of different versions. And the upcoming version 4.50 is 67% faster than version 4.30. And 4.40 was 40% faster than version 4.30. And version 4.50 is several times faster than old versions such as 4.10.
2 Jahre weitere
a.m. wrote:

I just upgraded my 4.20 store to 4.50.2 last  weekend, and while performance of the public store seems to have improved over 4.20, the memory consumption is through the roof. I had 4.20 running on a shared plan with 512MB of RAM and it was fine. After upgrading to 4.50.2, I had to double my RAM to 1GB just to keep the app pool from crashing. Now the public store runs fine, but as soon as I go into admin portal, the RAM usage starts going up even higher and crashes the app pool again. I purchased another 256MB of RAM, but that's still not enough. Any ideas on how to fix it, other than keep buying RAM for it? The System.GC.Server is already set to false.
1 Jahr weitere
akgem wrote:

I just upgraded my 4.20 store to 4.50.2 last  weekend, and while performance of the public store seems to have improved over 4.20, the memory consumption is through the roof. I had 4.20 running on a shared plan with 512MB of RAM and it was fine. After upgrading to 4.50.2, I had to double my RAM to 1GB just to keep the app pool from crashing. Now the public store runs fine, but as soon as I go into admin portal, the RAM usage starts going up even higher and crashes the app pool again. I purchased another 256MB of RAM, but that's still not enough. Any ideas on how to fix it, other than keep buying RAM for it? The System.GC.Server is already set to false.

I have a similar RAM issue using 4.50.2 using a shared plan with 750MB. The app pool regularly crashes. How much RAM is from your experience required?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.