Applying Handling Markup to FedEx Shipping Fees

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 Jahre weitere
Does anyone know of a way to apply a handling charge on top of FedEx shipping fees that come from the FedEx API? Is there a way to add a markup to the amount calculated by FedEx?

For example, if the FedEx API returns FEDEX GROUND at $5.00 and FEDEX PRIORITY OVERNIGHT at $10.00, I'd like the prices to be marked up by 40% so the customer would see $7 and $14.

Thank you
13 Jahre weitere
zMikeYoung wrote:
Does anyone know of a way to apply a handling charge on top of FedEx shipping fees that come from the FedEx API? Is there a way to add a markup to the amount calculated by FedEx?

For example, if the FedEx API returns FEDEX GROUND at $5.00 and FEDEX PRIORITY OVERNIGHT at $10.00, I'd like the prices to be marked up by 40% so the customer would see $7 and $14.

Thank you

The following post may help you: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/3317/fedex-residential.aspx#12655. It involves enabling residential rates and add a fixed additional charge for FedEx shipping rates. I submitted the change to the team and they used the residential rates, but did not implement the additional charge feature.

It should work if you modify the fixed additional charge to work as a percentage-to-increase-the-rate instead. You will need to update the controls (MaximumValue for txtAdditionalFee, AdminTitle text, etc.) on the the FedEx configuration page (Administration\Shipping\FedExConfigure\ConfigureShipping.ascx) to work for a percentage instead of a fixed charge.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.