Hi,

I have seen the discounts in the NopCommerce newsletter and would like to purchase both the Official developer certification exam and the Copyright removal discount key.
I would like to ask the NopCommerce team if both can be purchased now BUT used in the future, because otherwise they are of no use to me. I need to know the time limits on using both after purchase.

a) The exam: I am completely snowed under in work, I need to find time to study for the exam and I have very little of it. Can I purchase it now and then take the test later (at least in 6 months time)? What is the time limit to take it?

b) The key: I've been contacted by a company who wants an eCommerce, they have about 6000 products to sell online. I have explained to them that NopCommerce is a great product and a really valid alternative to Magento/Shopify/PrestaShop. I've showed them a demo of the 4 NopCommerce sites I have built which are currently online. I'm actually in the process of customizing one of these sites, integrating a fairly complex Premium Support solution which allows customers to extend the usual 2 year guarantee on some products, selecting their own custom insurance program. The customer was impressed with how well NopCommerce can be customized. My problem now is that I have other deadlines, I won't be able to develop their system and put in online till at least April 2019 and am negotiating with them to wait. Can I purchase the removal key now and use it in April / May? We haven't even decided on the domain name yet!

Thanks,

Daniela