Cannot install NopCommerce 4.10 on A2 hosting

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 Jahre weitere
I am doing a fresh install of NopCommerce 4.10 (without source code) on A2 hosting. My setup fails on the installation page with the below message

Setup failed: The property 'Id' on entity type 'Store' has a temporary value while attempting to change the entity's state to 'Unchanged'. Either set a permanent value explicitly or ensure that the database is configured to generate values for this property.

I dont know how to get past this.

Anybody have any ideas?
5 Jahre weitere
msalahuddin77 wrote:
I am doing a fresh install of NopCommerce 4.10 (without source code) on A2 hosting. My setup fails on the installation page with the below message

Setup failed: The property 'Id' on entity type 'Store' has a temporary value while attempting to change the entity's state to 'Unchanged'. Either set a permanent value explicitly or ensure that the database is configured to generate values for this property.

Anybody have any ideas?

I had installed in A2Hosting using source code published locally. There are two points to change

1. Database user ownership

2. Access for root folder to read and write.

You can start a ticket in A2 Hosting if you cannot do it yourself. they will give proper support for this.
5 Jahre weitere
This issue was resolved. A2 hosting had to give my DB user dbo permissions. This is not an option using plesk. I had to submit a ticket requesting my user be upgraded to dbo.

Everything worked smoothly from that point onwards.
5 Jahre weitere
msalahuddin77 wrote:
This issue was resolved. A2 hosting had to give my DB user dbo permissions. This is not an option using plesk. I had to submit a ticket requesting my user be upgraded to dbo.

Everything worked smoothly from that point onwards.

Good to hear that issue was resolved for you. Thank you for sharing the fix here with other users.
5 Jahre weitere
msalahuddin77 wrote:

Anybody have any ideas?

Hi msalahuddin77

Have you tried asking giving your database required permissions as posted above?
5 Jahre weitere
You may find this topic helpful too: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/57821/database-problems-installing-version-410.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.