.csProj file missing for Visual Studio

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 Jahre weitere
I am getting this following error when trying to build. Looks like the Proj CS file is missing.

Severity  Code  Description  Project  File  Line  Suppression State
Error  NU1105  Unable to find project information for 'F:\MySourceDB\nopcommerce\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\Nop.Web.Framework.csproj'. Inside Visual Studio, this may be because the project is unloaded or not part of current solution. Otherwise the project file may be invalid or missing targets required for restore.  Nop.Web  F:\MySourceDB\nopcommerce\Presentation\Nop.Web\Nop.Web.csproj  1
5 Jahre weitere
ajforu wrote:
I am getting this following error when trying to build. Looks like the Proj CS file is missing.

Severity  Code  Description  Project  File  Line  Suppression State
Error  NU1105  Unable to find project information for 'F:\MySourceDB\nopcommerce\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\Nop.Web.Framework.csproj'. Inside Visual Studio, this may be because the project is unloaded or not part of current solution. Otherwise the project file may be invalid or missing targets required for restore.  Nop.Web  F:\MySourceDB\nopcommerce\Presentation\Nop.Web\Nop.Web.csproj  1

This is resolved. Thank you!
5 Jahre weitere
How?
5 Jahre weitere
I have the same problem - could you please say how you solved it. Thanks!
5 Jahre weitere
Carrolup wrote:
I have the same problem - could you please say how you solved it. Thanks!

First you can find system requirements from here.

For nopCommerce 4.10 or above. MS Visual Studio 2017 (version 15.7 or above). And don't forget to install .NET Core SDK (download). Required for developers who want to edit source code.

For nopCommerce 4.00 or below. MS Visual Studio 2017 (version 15.3 or above). And don't forget to install .NET Core SDK (download). Required for developers who want to edit source code.

http://docs.nopcommerce.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=10256757
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.